If you would like to order a cover, please inquire are jessica.bills@yahoo.com.
Please put "Nursing Cover" as your subject.

I do make them after they are ordered, so I require at least a week to make it (maybe longer depending on my schedule). I am willing to ship, but you will have to pay for the shipping. Usually shipping is $3/cover.

Note: I try to keep this site up to date, but there is a chance that I have recently ran out of a fabric and have not had to chance to update this page. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

All covers cost $20.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fabrics

Pink Jacks
Purple Flourish
Pink Scroll
Blue with Bright Flowers
Bright Flowers
Bright Paisely with Black

Maroon Butterflies
Orange Modern
Pastel Paisley with Black
Pink Retro Dots
Purple Paisley

White Paisley

No comments: